WALK & WINE FRIENDS
Limitation of Liability & Damages
In no event will Walk & Wine Women,Walk And Wine, or any of their entities be liable to any user or other third party for any damages resulting from the use or inability
to use the web site or the materials contained therein, unauthorized software, unauthorized access of alteration of your transmissions of data, statements or conduct
of any third party, or any other matter relating to the Walk & Wine Women Services. This disclaimer and limitation includes direct, indirect, incidental, special,
consequential, or exemplary damages of lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data, and applies whether by tract, tort, or any
other legal theory, regardless of whether Walk and Wine Women is advised of the possibility of such damages.
As a convenience to you, Walk & Wine Women may provide, on its web site, links, and/or advertisements to web sites operated by other entities. These sites are not
necessarily affiliated, endorsed, or in any way related to Walk & Wine Women. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and understand Walk &
Wine Women makes no warranty or representation regarding any linked web site.
|Benefits of Membership:
- Enjoy nature's beauty while making new friends
- Network with members from all of our chapters
- Participate in small group trips
- Explore new trails and quiet waters for paddling
- Walk for the physical and mental health benefits
- Wine tasting events and trips (no wine snobs please)
- Invitations to national events
- Complete the form below and we will send you information on different membership options
- if you currently live near one of our existing chapters, we invite you to participate in one outing before joining
- If you would like help in starting a Walk and Wine Friends Group in your area please contact us.
- Hike notifications are always by e mail, members should check with chapter web page schedule