East Coast Area
We currently have chapters in Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Hampshire. We keep all hikes, kayaking, and trips to a maximum of 10 people. Deborah Dalley Phillips organizes hikes and outings in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
In the midwest US we have chapters in Lake Tomahawk Wisconsin and Iowa City Iowa. Brandee Benson in Wisconsin and Ann Donahue & Cathy Eisenhofer in Iowa are the hike co ordinators.
We started the club in 2008 in Las Vegas NV and while our main chapter is now in Delaware, there are 10 active members still in the Las Vegas area. We are currently looking for a hike co ordinator in the Las Vegas area.
- Meet new People from all over the US
- Find new trails
- Participate in group trips and hikes
- Wine tastings
- After hike wine and tapas
- Explore new areas
- Quiet water kayaking events
- Section hiking with members on long trails
- Section Hiking Mason Dixon Trail- May
- Falls Trail at Ricketts Glen State Park – June
- Lum’s Pond State Park-May
- Cape Henlopen State Park weekly
- Abbotts Mill Nature Preserve-May
- Killens Pond State Park-
- Assateague Island
Start A Chapter
Do you live in an area where we currently do not have a chapter? We will be happy to help you get started. It is amazing how fast membership grows and you can keep your chapter as small or large as you want so don’t hesitate Contact Deborah Dalley Phillips for more information at Deborah@WalkandWineFriends.com